Friday, July 22, 2011

Every MOM needs this kind of CAKE





















This is the best cake ever given to me by a DEAR FRIEND/Client Joyce. It's made of diapers and Lord knows all babies need them.

I will be posting the winner of my 12 week challenge next week:) I'm excited to see all the before/after pictures.


I also have a client competing tomorrow in Arizona. She is in Master's and open figure. Best of all she's a MOM and is going to show ladies that you can be a mom and step onstage-it's all about going after your goals.

Well it's hotter than HOT here in Indiana. The girls are loving the pool this summer. Alizabeth is growing-finally out of preemie clothes. I can't believe school starts in less than a month-where does the time go?


I hope you are all staying cool and working out even during these hot summer days. I took a day off this week to go to a concert so I'll be making up that workout today:) Never make excuses just get it done!!!!!!!!














No comments: