Friday, March 13, 2009

10 weeks and counting











I feel how Rozalee looks:) I'm 10 weeks out and down to 114. I'm pretty happy w/ how I look this far out. I'm just trying to catch up from this weekend and Jen's BIG WIN.
I did get to sub at Izabella's school again this week. It was so much fun. I thought I would go crazy but I actually loved it. Maybe in my second life I can be a teacher.
Next week I'll have more to chat about, all I've seen this week is this computer. Please e-mail any pics you took from the Arnold-I want to see them.
Happy Friday 13th.

6 comments:

FitGal said...

Keep up the great work!

I Don't Like Fire Ants said...

Lookin' good girl!

Diana said...

looking good...how much do you usually weigh at competition..what is your bodyfat%

Kathy:)! said...

you look great heather!! I got a couple pics I'll send ya...

Lynne M said...

You are looking GREAT! Can I have your abs?

Angela said...

Heather you look amazing, awesome job in 2 weeks!!!!!!
By the way I made it to PhatCamp in Vacouver for Saturday. Can't wait to meet you hopefully in Dallas.
Angela/Getphatonline Client/Alaska