Friday, March 27, 2009

What a week

Izabella's Castle Cake and Princess Cupcakes
Susan-which will be a new woman in a year. I know she can do it!!!!
















Disney Live in Cincinnati-(wish I was in Orlando watching them:)
Amanda-which will be a new woman in September for her wedding anniversay. I know she will look HOT in that new outfit and shoes, she's going to buy for the special occassion:)
Have you ever had one of those weeks that just keep going and going??? I haven't stopped since last Friday. That's why I didn't get a chance to post pics last week. It's funny how many e-mails I received asking for my pics.
Friday started w/ going to see Disney Live w/ Izabella and her friend. Friday evening I had the pleasure of hosting a client all weekend. She worked her butt off and has goals to achieve by Septemeber. I took her to the grocery store to read labels. She was very surprised at the things I showed her. Here is her before's now and I'll post her after's in September. Great Work Amanda.
On Monday I had another client for 2 days. Susan worked her butt off also. She learned alot and you'll see her after's in 1 year. My friend Joyce came over, so she got to see how both of us train. She will be a new woman.
I'm very proud of both of these ladies.
Izabella is on Spring Break this week, so we did dr's and dentist appt on Tuesday. Wednesday was her 4th birthday and tonite we are having a Princess Tea Party/Sleep over. I'll post those pics next Friday. Tomorrow we have Izabella's cousin's birthday party. It's been a crazy week but I still got in all of my training and cardio. I'm going to make sure I prove to the people that have said I can't do this-that I will:)
Here's till next week.






Stay Phat












2 comments:

Kathy:)! said...

way to go!! i was wondering how your training has been going! that is great! and great to hear about new transformations on the way!! yes, can't wait to see your pics :)!

I Don't Like Fire Ants said...

Who said you can't do this? Shall I go give them a good tickling? I got your back Heather! ;-)