Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hip to be Mom Shirts Now available



















































Hello,
I'm am going to start selling these awesome fitting "MOM" shirts. They will be on my site soon.

They are the figure fitting Bella shirts. They are 25.00 including shipping.
You cna wear them to the gym or out to show off your hard earned PHAT body.
I'm an athlete
I'm a MOM
Train with a Purpose
Compete with a Purpose
Love your Girls (with the breast cancer ribbon)
Karma-what goes around comes around
Moms into Living Fit
We've had a crazy week between swim lessons, gymnastics, t-ball, birthdays, the zoo, graduations, having a few glasses of wine and everything else in-between. Izabella started swim lessons so she can learn to put her head under water. It's amazing how they will do it for a teacher and not their own dad or mom:) T-ball is still a blast w/ only a few weeks left. I took the girls to the Cincinnati Zoo w/ some moms that I used to work with at Ethicon. They all had a ball. I have attached a few pics from the week.

Some of you have asked what I've been doing in the gym. I'm still doing 45 minutes of cardio in the am and training 5x a week. I am doing 4x20 for legs on Monday and then 4x18 HEAVY for legs on Friday. I'm doing my regular sets of 4x12-15 for all other bodyparts. I'm trying to make a few changes in my butt before September.
Here's too a great weekend w/ family and friends

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the shirt idea, will get one for sure!
Your girls are beautiful!

Kathy:)! said...

That's great Heather!! I love how you are so goal-oriented!! Are you doing 9-12 exercises too?? Are you able to get it all done in 45 minutes?

Cathy said...

Hi Heather, where can I get one of your T-shirts?