Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday Calories DON'T Count

Well, I didn't eat cake, but I ate-are you ready for this?
it was all fat free-calorie free-sugar free-
eat it and don't tell your butt!!!!
Apple Crisp French Toast
biscuit w/ sausage
meatlovers pizza
onion rings
and a Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patty Blizzard w/ some birthday Reese's Peanut Butter Cup added in it
and finished it off w/ yogurt and a scoop of protein in it before bed!!!
I had to get in some protein sometime yesterday.
I am still full this morning:)
I had a great birthday and getting ready to head to the camp now for the long weekend.

Jen and I had a great time in NY for the camp. The girls were awesome. We had a lady attend from London England. I think her butt might of hurt on her flight home!!! We did a killer sprint class outside on Sunday.

I gave my body a break this week and just did some walking. I was at that point where I wanted and needed a break. My knees have been bothering me so I'm using that as my excuse:) The thing is, I used to feel guilty about taking time off, now I have overcome that and know that we all need a break every once in awhile.

I do want to send a Congratulations to Tammy Patnode for getting her pro-card in bodybuilding at the North Americans. It was well deserved.

Here's till next Friday. I'll be at Dayton Camp if anyone wants to come visit.

No comments: