Friday, September 11, 2009

Dayton Phat Camp here we come!!!

Hello,
Seems like forever since I wrote on my blog. I'm a year older now and Rozalee is walking
:)
I always think of things I want to write about during the week and then I get time to sit down and write and I forget what I wanted to say.

I had a great weekend camping w/ family and friends. I also took another week off of training.My friend Joyce came to visit and brought my hubby homemade salsa and pickles. He thought it was his birthday. It seems summer went so fast. It never did get that HOT in Indiana.

Back to training this week and off to camp tonite in Dayton. My legs are sooo sore from legs on Wednesday, I may not make it through the night. It felt good to get back and kick it up a notch in the gym. I forgot about Monday being a holiday so I had to make up that training on Tuesday along w/ my normal arm workout. I love holidays but I hate to do 2 bodyparts in 1 day. It kills me.

Well my Little Rozalee is into her drawers reorganizing everything. I better go catch her.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Mary M said...

Have a great camp Ms. Bear! Work those girls hard!

I did legs today! OUCH!

Miss you girl!