Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween





































































I hope you all have a safe Halloween. I just wanted to share a few pics from Brian's (Jen's Hubby) his surprise birthday party in Port Clinton. Kenny and his friend Chris Dj'ed and we all had a blast. It was nice to see everyone together having a great time.










We just got home from Izabella's Halloween party. I'll have some great pics after tomorrow. I also some awesome news but can't share till Nov. 1st. No, I'm not pregnant:) Well it's finally nice today so I'm heading out for a walk. Tomorrow is the Monster Mash show, good luck to Lynn who will be competing-Kenny & I will be yelling for ya.










Hope everyone stays away from the flu and has a great FALL.





1 comment:

Mary M said...

Great Pic's Ms. Bear.....miss all you amazing ladies!

Can't wait to hear the news!

Have a wonderful halloween!

XO