Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Do ya need a little motivation?

Well then-
Here's some motivation-
I got a new client this week and she is 80 years old!!!!
She did a total upper body workout w/ 5 pound dbs and never complained once. She did all supersetting and a set of abs on the ball. She was amazing. I'll get a picture of her next week and post it. She walks 1.5 miles a day and eats SO clean and healthy. I just hope I can walk at 80 more less lift weights.

Today I worked at the salon and saw an old friend I used to work with, Amanda. She came in for a set of nails. She was one of my bridesmaids and a very close friend. It seems that once I quit Ethicon we kinda lost contact w/ one another. No more of that, after telling old stories and going to our local pizza stop we are going to stay in touch. Congratulations to Amanda, she is engaged!!!!

Well Happy Turkey Day and EAT and ENJOY. It only comes 1x a year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women like your little lady are the reason I work out. I do NOT want to be in a rocker on the front porch or a wheel chair! The best thing is that women (actually anyone) can still build muscle at any age. congrats on Amanda's engagement. It is so much fun to find old friends!

Mary M said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Nice post Ms. Bear!!!!

Have an AWESOME, BLESSED Thanksgiving girl!

XOXO