Sunday, November 22, 2009

We went to Gatlinburg











Well we got to camp 1 last time this year and we got to take Bull. It was his last camping trip and he is now in heaven. I'm going to miss that dog-he was the first thing Kenny ever bought me when we started dating 10 years ago.
Everyone had a blast camping. Kenny and I bought bikes to keep up w/ Izabella on her bike. Kenny & Izabella rode the sky lift while Rozalee and I shopped:) and bought fudge. We did ride the tram up the mountain to see the bears.
I wanted to show everyone how much our pup is growing. He's already 45 pounds and has BIG shoes to fill since he is our only dog.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, we are heading to Maryland to visit my aunt and cousins. I can't wait. I'll post pics when I get back.
Have a SAFE and HAPPY Thanksgiving and be thankful for all you do have and don't worry about what you don't have.
Heather

1 comment:

Kathy:)! said...

Have fun, Heather! love ya!!