Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving












This was the best Thanksgiving ever.
We celebrated my Grandma's 85th birthday then headed to Maryland to visit my cousins-I haven't seen in a long time. The kids had a blast, my aunt waited on the girls hand and foot, we ate and drank way to much for 4 days. If you are ever in Baltimore, go to Port Discovery, it's the coolest place for kids. Then we went to have lunch at ESPN Zone, got a private room plus Izabella got to meet the Raven cheerleaders. We did a day of bowling, then batting cages. The adults got to go out to a very nice place for dinner-Fogo de Chao. It's a HUGE salad bar but they bring you fresh cooked meat of 10 different choices on a HUGE sword. You'll have to go there to believe how this works. You have a chip and when it's on red they won't stop but as soon as you turn it green the MEAT is on it's way. I was scared at first, grown men running around with knives!!! Anyway, I hope you all had a great holiday w/ family and friends. Izabella is already asking about another road trip-they loved watching movies and eating out for a 10 hour drive. It was a PERFECT trip.
Did I mention I kicked my hubby's butt in BOWLING
(thank God he doesn't know how to use a computer to read this!!!!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG, that's Heather!!! She works for me!!! The Ravens cheerleader. Such a sweet girl! Small world, eh?