Monday, December 28, 2009

I did it-I Ice Skated and didn't fall!!!!
















Was Santa good to you? I had the bestest of all best weeks.





It started w/ a Cookie Exchange at my moms. I came home w/ 72 cookies:) It was my first and alot of fun. Izabella thought she died and went to heaven picking cookies from everyone's baskets.










On Thursday we took the girls to lunch and went ice skating. It was so much fun. Kenny and Izabella went last year so it was my year to try it. I haven't roller skated in years but it was just like riding a bike. The only bad thing was kids were better than me and the older ones were TEXTING while skating. I thought driving and texting was bad:)










Santa was WAY to generous to the girls and me. The girls got way to much as usual. My hubby was extra generous to me. It was a nice day to chill out and have a glass of wine or two.










I'm very thankful for everything and everyone in my life.










Have a great NEW YEAR and be safe.

No comments: