Friday, February 19, 2010

Feb.19th already?



































































Where has the time gone? We have been snowed in for 2 weeks. The kids are now going to school till June 15th:( So much for a summer break. I'm ready for Spring already. We have been using the loader on tracks for cleaning the driveway. The girls love it. We finally had Izabella's school Valentine's Day party today.
I'm back on track-well I never fell off w/ the legs just the upper body training. I'm sticking to my diet 100%. Cardio is kicking and I'm loosing fat weekly-which I love. I did have a bad week the week of sx. I gained a little fat but I cut out some carbs and w/in 6 days I lost 2 pounds of fat:)
It's amazing what a little tweeking of a diet will do. I finally am doing a diet and I'm not starving. This is awesome. I can loose weight and not be ready to eat the kitchen table. I got my butt kicked by John again yesterday. Man, I can hardly walk today. I have decided that if I'm going to put myself through the pain and hardwork I go through w/ him-I'm not even eating 1 of Izabella's goldfish. NO WAY am I messing this hard work up. I think natural child birth is easier than his leg workouts and I'm being dead serious. That man knows his stuff.

I have 2 ladies spending a few days w/ me from Calgary Canada this weekend, so I'll be posting more pics soon.
Have a great blessed week

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

oh can I EVER relate to you comparing natural childbirth to a leg workout!! That is what gets me thru it sometimes. I think " I gave birth to 2 babies" I can get thru this! 5 hours of labour or one hour of leg training ??? . . hmmm . . well the leg training may have a weeeeeeks worth of consequences . . ok, it's a toss up LOL!

Mary M said...

Look good Ms. Bear! Can't wait to see you in LESS than two weeks!!!!!

XOXO

ItIZWhatItIZwithLiz said...

WOW! Now that is a snow! If you would have called I am sure we would have come and went sledding with you! Proud of you! You look so cute with the lil bun and buns!