Saturday, February 27, 2010











My poor pup-he gets dressed up like a girl DAILY:) Just had to share that pic w/ ya.
I had 2 HARD WORKING women from Canada join me last week for a few days. I know they went back home w/ LOTS of stuff-not just shopping items/food items but knowledge too. They made me realize that we take alot for granted in the US. They do not have the food options we have here. It was my pleasure to host them here. They will both continue their journey up in Calgary.
I am down more weight in a week-about 3 pounds. I put my pics side by side from last week to this week. My shoulder is doing better but still swollen. It's amazing what hard work will do. Why go through the motions-get in the gym w/ a focus and DO IT. Push that weight, you don't make changes doing a workout 1/2 way. You have to have your mind in what you are doing. Get that MIND/Muscle connection WORKING. I pulled out some of Kenny's old Muscle & Fitness mags from the early 80's. Trust me they are nothing like they are today. There is actually articles in there worth reading. It teaches ya how to actually workout and work out hard. I'm not saying you have to puke every time you work out but you need a good hard core workout every once in awhile. Some of the lady bodybuilers wrote some really good articles about changing your body by actually picking up a bar and squatting!!! You will NOT look like a man if you do this but you will have nice legs/butt.
Hard work counts-but only if done correctly. Nothing is free in this world so you have to work for what you want. I want GREAT BUTT & Legs!!!!
Find what works for you and go do it.
Have a great week and stop by and see me Saturday at the Arnold.