Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 2011





































I hope everyone had a great New Year's. We did!! Kenny & I took the girls out to dinner w/ another couple and their 2 girls. We came home and watched movies, made blizzards (Santa brought us a Blizzard maker) played games, ate more food, had the cousins over and at 12:00 my house was so loud w/ those blower things-my head rand for hours!!!
That's what it's about though-letting the kids have fun!! That they did.

My 12 week challenge is doing great-I've very impressed w/ the competition. I hope they stay this motivated:)

My Workout Weekend in Brookville was GREAT. We had the gym to ourselves on Sunday and that made legs even more fun. I may have a few ladies that HATE me today but-they will love me later. I know a few motivated me. Keep it up ladies.
I hope you are keeping up w/ your NEW YEARS GOALS.
Until next time-
Heather

No comments: