Monday, April 13, 2009

Hope you all had a Wonderful Easter
















Was the Easter Bunny nice to you all???





The Bear family had a non-stop long weekend. I lost count of how many Easter Egg hunts we did over the weekend. I know there are 7 Easter baskets sitting on my table and only 2 children, Rozalee can't even eat candy yet:)
We went to the Lebanon Horse Races on Saturday night. I met up w/ some of my old co-workers and boss from Ethicon-Endo Surgery. I actually got to sit in the starting gate. Izabella got to pet a few horses and get her picture taken w/ the winner. She thought that was too cool.
The training and diet is going good. I'd love to have a Cadbury Egg but I'll just have to wait a few more weeks. I had a few helpers w/ me in the gym today while I trained legs.:)










No comments: